Lithium battery pack equalization charging method - Lithium - Ion Battery Equipment
2. Before charging, discharge each cell one by one through the same load to the same level, and then perform constant current charging to ensure a more accurate equilibrium state between each cell. However, for the battery pack, due to the physical differences between individuals, it is difficult to achieve a completely consistent ideal effect after deep discharge of each cell. Even if the same effect is achieved after discharge, new imbalances will appear during charging.（Lithium - Ion Battery Equipment）
3. Detect and uniformly charge the single cells in the lithium-ion battery pack on time, in sequence, and individually. When charging the lithium-ion battery pack, it can ensure that each lithium-ion battery in the battery pack will not be overcharged or overdischarged, thus ensuring that each battery in the lithium-ion battery pack is in normal operation. state.
4. Using the time-sharing principle, through the control and switching of the switch components, the extra current flows into the battery with a relatively low voltage to achieve the purpose of balanced charging. This method is more efficient, but the control is more complicated.
5. Take the voltage parameters of each battery as the balance object to restore the voltage of each battery to the same. During balanced charging, the capacitor is alternately connected to two adjacent batteries through the control switch, accepts the charge of the high-voltage battery, and then discharges the low-voltage battery until the voltages of the two batteries tend to be the same. This equalization method can better solve the problem of unbalanced voltage of the battery pack, but this method is mainly used in occasions where the number of batteries is small.
6. The whole system is controlled by single chip microcomputer, and the single battery has an independent set of modules. The module performs charging management for each single battery according to the set program, and automatically disconnects after charging is completed. This method is relatively simple, but when the number of single cells is large, the cost will be greatly increased, and it is not conducive to the reduction of the system volume.